After your arrival at Phnom Penh international airport, you will be welcomed by the driver will bring you to your hotel that you have been booked. And then you will see such as:
1 king palace and silver pagoda.
Cambodia’s Royal Palace, located along Sothearos Boulevard, was built in 1866, during the reign of King Norodom. Points of interest inside the Palace include:
• Prasat Tevea Vinichhay(The throne hall) the hall where Kings and queens are crowned.
• Prasat Khemarin(The hall where the monarchs live).
• Prasat Samran Phirum(The hall where the monarchs ride the Royal Elephant).
• Hor Preah Khan(The hall where the throne objects and accessories are kept).
• Chan Chhaya(The hall where Royal Dane performers train. In front of the Chan Chhaya, there is a platform where the king can hold audiences with his subjects and all levels of officials).
• The Silver Pagoda(is located in the southern portion of the Royal Palace complex. The pagoda was formerly known as Wat Uborsoth Rotannaram because it is where the king worshiped, prayed and practiced every Buddhist Silas days. In addition, the Royal family and officials also held Buddhist ceremonies there).
This Pagoda has no monks. However, his Majesty King Norodom Sihanouk lived there for one year when he entered the monk-hood on July 31, 1947.
2 National Museum
• The National Museum of Phnom Penh is instantly recognizable, with its warm red terracotta and its gracefully curved roof topped by dozens of guardian nagas. Located just north of the King Palace, off the street of artists 178, it was designed in 1917 by famed French architect George Groslier and the Ecole des Arts Cambodgiens, who made the most of traditional Khmer style. It was inaugurated by king SisoWath in 1920.
3 Wat Phnom historical and tourism site
4 Central Market
Break for lunch at a local restaurant. After having lunch you will continue to visit
5 Genocide S21 Khmer Rouge prison
6 Chung EK of killing fields and returning to the hotel for relaxing.
Today you will be welcomed again by our driver will take you to visit Chisor mountain Khmer ancient temple, sit on the top of the hill about 65 kilometers south of Phnom Penh city, it was built in the early 11th century by king Suryavarman I (AD 1002-1050), who practiced Brahmanism.
After that, you will continue to see a wildlife rescue center. Phnom Tamao National zoo covers 70 hectares and is under the supervision of the department. It features 84 varieties of birds, quadrupeds, and reptiles. The animals, which include alligators, Elephant, Tigers, Lions, Bears, crocodiles, Monkeys, Deer, Pythons, wild pigs, wild cows, and many birds were collected by the Ministry of Agriculture. Some were recovered from people illegally trafficking wildlife in Cambodia.
Break for lunch at a local restaurant in that area.
After having lunch you will continue to see Tonle Bati and Taprohm temple and go back to the hotel.
Today you will pick up from the hotel at 8 am to visit Silk Island about 18 kilometers Northeast of Phnom Penh city (Silk island is home to a silk weaving village and silk center, where you can see how the whole silk production process works from beginning to end, from mulberry-chomping silkworms in golden cocoons through to the complex manual loom weaving process. And then you will visit U dong hill old Royal Palace.
Break for lunch at a local restaurant. After having lunch you will continue to Silversmith at Kompong Lounge village, and returning to the hotel.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO SEE?
• King Palace and silver pagoda
• National Museum
• Wat Phnom
• Central Market
• Toul Sleng Genocide
• Killing fields
• Silk Island
• U dong hill old royal palace
• Chisor mountain
• wildlife rescue center
• Tonle Bati and Taprohm temple
We offer you Lexus SUV car with speaking English driver
Touring price for 3 days is 199 USD.
Booking your trip with Phnom Penh Taxis we guarantee excellent services.